Spreading Your Message
As a charity (non-profit, NGO, church, etc.) you know what you do, you know how you do it and you know why you do it. However, to be successful – especially when you are doing fundraising, trying to connect with your donors, or build awareness of your cause – you must be able to tell your story well so your audience understands your passion, your needs, and inspire your audience to get involved.
It is also important to know how to “connect” with your existing donors and with new donors / sponsors in a way that inspires confidence, trust, and motivation for them to want to partner with you – financially, by volunteering, through advocacy, etc.
My expertise is in communicating.
I have over 40 years of experience in a very broad range of industry segments including in the public and private sectors, charities, education and non-profit sectors and as a business owner.
I have designed, prepared and written hundreds of reports, newsletters, presentations, user guides, standard operating procedures, templates and the list goes on (you can see a small selection of the reports and communications I have done on my personal profile).
Given this experience, for clients around the world, I am confident I can help you create content that communicates your message and that it will be easily understood and well received by your target audience.
People visit your website, follow you on social media, or sign up to your newsletter because they want to stay informed about your organization, projects, products and/or services.
- Do you have a blog or maybe you don’t even know what it is?
- Is your website up-to-date and does it work well if someone looks at it from their tablet or mobile device?
- Is your website secure so it is safe from attacks and cyber threats (especially if you are taking donations or have a shopping site)?
- How about your mailing list – is it working well or perhaps you don’t have one yet?
- How do people ‘follow’ you on social media?
Struggling or need help with any of these? Then you have come to the right place because I can certainly help you address any of these.