Building Your Brand
Strong brand recognition is integral to the success of your organization – regardless of whether you are a large multinational or sole-proprietor working from home. Your logo, the name of your business, your tag line and even the colours and fonts used in your business advertising, social media and website, all tell a story and convey a message.
What does your branding say about you and your business?
How does your audience (your customers, donors, social media followers) connect to your brand? I.E. What “feeling” or “connection” do they have to your organization through your branding?
Your “brand style guide” provides clear examples and instructions on how to make sure your brand is delivered and conveyed across all forms of media. It includes such things as correct use of you logo, styles you use (fonts, colors, corporate images), and even what terminology, such as abbreviations, are to be used.
This brand style guide ensures a consistent image (style) is conveyed to your audience.
Here are some of the services I provide that will help you and your organization achieve this goal:
- Design or revamp your logo.
- Create a brand style guide.
- Design business cards & other marketing materials.
- Letterhead designs and Microsoft Word templates.
- Email signatures and designs.
- Electronic newsletter templates and designs.
- New or upgraded website.
- Social media communication templates such as cover pages for Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
Whether you are serving just a local community or you have a global audience, people need to be able to find you and learn about what you do.
Using my expertise I can help you with any of the following:
- Improve your website (using advanced SEO techniques) so your organization can be found more easily when someone does a Google search for example.
- Boost your social media presence.
- For NGO’s and Charities:
- Attract new donors and supporters, and
- Retain your existing donors and supporters.
- For businesses:
- Increase your local and/or international presence, and
- Reach new market segments.